Special Rubber was founded in 1971 as a company specialising in the production of essential equipment and spare parts for the automotive sector. After 1992 increased the range of products and services provided, forging strong connections with other domestic companies. These companies produced shoe soles, technical items in rubber and rubber/metal, anti-vibration items, special parts for industrial machinery and parts for automobiles and racing motorcycles.
IN 2005 Special Rubber opened its first sales office and increased its turnover abroad, reaching up to 50%.
Special Rubber today
Today Special Rubber manufactures technical products with not only all of the main elastomers but with some special ones too. These are dedicated to a vast number of industrial sectors; electromedical, the lift industry, pharmaceutical, food, packaging, industrial machinery, the railway and nautical industries too.
From raw materials to the finished product
We study each step of the design stage with care - the composition and production of the compounds - in order to be able to offer the client the best possible product.
- Designing the product with the client’s specification
- Planning from designs
- Catalogue sales
- Mould creation
- Choice of raw materials
- Special compounds
- Vulcanisation on plastic or metallic supports
- Compound certification
- Certification of the end product
- Option of carrying out projects of small or large quantities
Why Special Rubber
From plan to product
Choosing Special Rubber means receiving consultancy and a complete service, from the moulding project to the finalised product.
Including small-scale projects
With Special Rubber you can even order smaller batches for test products and tailor-made processes.
Certification for all uses
We are capable of providing and certifying compounds or finished products for any use, even for food, pharmaceutical or medical use.
- 10 hydraulic presses with surfaces up to 650x650mm and 300 tonnes of clamping force
- 2 open mixers for the production and presentation of the compounds
- 2 pre-formers for the preparation and dispensing of the compound
- 1 nitrogen deburring machine
- 1 parallel lathe with surface grinder
- 1 automatic sandblaster/shot-peening machine with tumble finishing for the cleaning of metallic inserts
- 1 manual sandblaster/shot-peening machine for the cleaning of metallic inserts
- 1 painting installation for inserts to be vulcanised
What do out clients say?
We showed Super Rubber our designs and in turn we received complete consultancy on the manufacture of the necessary rubber support. Quick delivery times.- Marco P.
We needed the design, production and certification of a seal for medical equipment. We’ve found a brilliant service.- Laura S.
Great professionalism and in-depth consultancy for the rubber products requested. We'd recommend SLG to anyone who’s looking for a service that is attentive to particular needs and quality.- Michel D.